The ReMed Mirage Kidsta Pediatric CPAP Mask and Headgear is the reassuring mask of choice for sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) in children, including forms of sleep apnea. The ResMed Mirage Kidsta is designed specifically for children age seven years and older, providing the comfort and reliability known to ResMed masks in pediatric mask form.
- Open design offers a clear field of vision to help children adjust to their CPAP therapy
- Dual-wall cushion reduces pressure on small noses
- Convenient set & forget headgear minimizes the need for continuous adjustment
- Unique instruction booklet featuring ResMed’s mask mascot, Oko, to support the parent and child during CPAP therapy
- Replacement cushions available for extended life
- Recommended for children and adolescents
- Easy to clean and maintain